At Massard Creek Animal Hospital, you can expect state of the art medical care for your four-legged companions. We believe in nurturing the human-animal bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and animals. You can expect to be greeted by a courteous receptionist, clean exam rooms, friendly doctors, and caring technicians. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pet’s health care.
Helpful hints before your visit:
- For your pet’s safety, we ask that all dogs be on a leash and all cats be kept in a carrier while at the clinic.
- If another veterinarian has seen your pet, it is very helpful to our veterinarians and staff if you bring a copy of your pet’s prior medical history.
- To help ensure that all of your concerns are addressed. Make a list of questions you would like to ask, and bring it with you.
- Any questions? Please ask! We’re here to help.
- If your pet has a tendency toward aggression or nervousness, please advise a receptionist when you arrive at the hospital. A simple notation on your pet’s medical record can often prevent a problem situation.
- Before your first visit, you can download the client and patient registration form from below, and fax or e-mail it back so we can have a record prepared. If you cannot do this, please plan to arrive a few minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork.